A few days ago, I posed a Facebook status that read: “Things Not to Say in Bed #1: ‘This…is my boomstick.'”
Over the course of the next day, several of my friends added their own quips to the list and this is the result.
Things Not to Say in Bed
- This is my boomstick.
- Are you in yet? (Greg)
- You don’t have anything do you? (Sam)
- Where is it? [From Duke Nukem] (Craig)
- I kick ass and use condoms and I’m all outta condoms. (Sam)
- Shake it, baby. (Craig)
- Head Shot! (James)
- You’re almost as good as my ex! (Gibb)
- You woke me up for that? (Heather)
Two posts were also made that I thought deserved special attention:
Laurel: “As a girl, I have to say that’s actually something TO say in bed. Unless, of course, we’re talking about a Cleansweep instead of a Firebolt.”
Brenna: “What if the girl is really into Army of Darkness?”
Oddly enough, only one woman joined in with an actual submission. The others were all guys. So, a question to everyone: What do you think that means?